Face-to-face training – standalone or as part of a blend
Our workshops are fast paced and highly interactive. Facilitators’ guides provide the trainer with all the information and resources necessary to run an event. Often a contract will demand different resources for different audiences; for example our work with the Welsh Assembly Government on the new Mental Health Act involved developing materials for seven different target audiences.
Whilst our experience is wide ranging, we have developed a particular specialism for designing workshops relating to new legislation – a skill recognised by our Buying Solutions Framework contract for developing legal training.
For example, we have rolled out major legislation workshops and blended programmes covering:
- Mental health – in England, Wales and Scotland
- Care homes – in England, Wales and Scotland
- Charities law – in Scotland
- Health and safety – across the UK
- Equality and diversity – across the UK (Buying Solutions’ accredited suppliers)
- Children and Young Persons Act 2008 and associated Regulations
- Anti-money laundering
Participant packs comprise guidance, checklists, activities, quizzes, case studies and signposts to further learning.
For more information, give us a call or use the contact form below.