Manual handling training using bespoke graphics and animations
Using a combination of photographic imagery, high quality bespoke graphics and animations, this e-learning provides guidance on how to carry out manual handling tasks safely and effectively in order to reduce the chance of injury.
The module highlights some of the key aspects and techniques of manual handling within a client specific context.
Having studied the module, United Utilities staff are able to:
- Understand the importance of good manual handling
- Recognise how bad manual handling can lead to injury
- Describe the principles of risk assessments for manual handling
- Identify manual handling risks
- Describe the benefits of good manual handling
- Identify techniques for good manual handling