Highly interactive and engaging e-learning providing guidance on DSE requirements
Using a combination of bespoke photographic imagery and high quality bespoke graphics and animations, this highly interactive and engaging e-learning provides guidance on display screen equipment (DSE) requirements.
Aimed at staff at HQ and several off-site areas, and making use of United Utilities specific case studies, the course enables learners to assess and avoid risks of injury to themselves and their colleagues within a realistic and familiar context.
Having completed the course, learners are able to:
- Understand the importance of DSE
- Recognise how to adopt a suitable sitting posture
- Describe the risks associated with incorrect posture
- Identify how to organise their own desk area
- Describe the benefits of ensuring that equipment is adjusted correctly
- Describe how to avoid discomfort
- Identify the symptoms associated with visual fatigue
- Describe the need to close out actions following risk assessment