Custom CMS portal and LMS to deliver FORS information and training materials
- Award winning
- Marketing collateral
Transport for London (TfL) selected Walkgrove and AECOM to work in partnership to develop an online interactive version of the FORS toolkit.
The TfL Fleet Operator Registration Scheme (FORS) provides quality and performance benchmarking for operators within the freight industry.
It aims to improve safety and efficiency and raise standards within member organisations by promoting best practice procedures, rather than merely complying with the law.
The primary purpose of the online, interactive version of the toolkit is to:
- Deliver the FORS material in a more interactive and dynamic format
- Increase uptake
- Increase awareness of assessment criteria for accreditation and improve pass rate
- Achieve a wider geographical spread – the majority of current users are London-based
The conversion to an online delivery format also realises the following principal benefits:
- A more efficient and cost effective method of distributing and presenting a large volume of information to those that require it
- Enhanced interactivity and variety; providing a more structured and engaging user experience
- Easy access to additional and related materials and further reading, through the use of hyperlinks and signposting
- Tracking and monitoring of access and usage
- More frequent updates and enhancements to the materials
- Provides TfL with a space from where all programme material can be captured, navigated and accessed