An e-learning module to help non-managerial staff improve personal organisation skills
Construction Skills selected Walkgrove for the design and development of an e-learning module to help their non-managerial staff improve their personal organisation skills.
Many Construction Skills staff are finding it difficult to attend the face-to-face training, often citing ‘overwork’ as the reason.
The e-learning provides a complementary alternative solution to the current face-to-face training to allow users to access the learning at a time and place that suits them. The aims of the e-learning course are to:
- Increase the efficiency and productivity of the organisation through better individual planning and organisation
- Highlight potential areas of ‘overwork’
- Help staff achieve their individual targets
- Provide staff with a complementary alternative to the existing classroom-based course
- Enable the learning to be accessible at a time and place to suit the learners